Yet the official narrative called him the sole gunman, a youth with no military training, using a 30-shot magazine in one weapon, having to reload over half a dozen times to have done the alleged shootings himself.
According to Tracy, (p)hotographic and video evidence (is) lacking in terms of its capacity to demonstrate that a mass shooting took place on a scale described by authorities.
(N)o visual evidence of Lanzas violent entry is available nor eyewitness testimonies, nor whats typical in a crime scenes aftermath broken glass, blasted security locks and doors, bullet casings and holes, bloodied walls and floors.
Sandy Hook Elementary has 600 students. No video or photographic evidence indicates any more than small numbers were evacuated.
Key Sandy Hook questions remain unanswered. The initial narrative remains the official story. Tracy called it an elaborate hoax excluding names, ages and genders of alleged victims.
He cited 10 top reasons to suspect Sandy Hook was staged:
1. Proof of death (was) suppressed.
2. Emergency protocols were not followed.
3. Drill protocols were used instead.
4. (F)oreknowledge of the event existed.
5. Reports about weapons used were contradictory.
6. No verifiable evidence indicates Adam Lanzas responsibility for the shootings after supposedly killing his mother, then taking his own life after the incident.
7. Authorities and media sources displayed inappropriate behavior.
8. Photos of the crime scene and victims look(ed) staged or fake.
9. The crime scene was deliberately contaminated and destroyed, making it unusable for investigation.
10. Alleged (d)eceased children sang at the 2013 Super Bowl.
Plenty of evidence calls the official narrative into question. Tracys exhaustive work deserves high praise.
In December, Florida State University (FAU) terminated him, a tenured professor, without just cause, citing only the university practice regarding personal issues.
In accordance with the Universitys Collective Bargaining Agreement with the United Faculty of Florida union, by which the University and James Tracy are bound, faculty who receive such notice are afforded a grievance process. James Tracy has 10 days to respond to the notice after which final action may be taken, a statement said.
His firing sends a message to other academics. Think twice before challenging the official narrative, especially on a headline-making story calling it a hoax. Its also another First Amendment body blow.
In mid-December, Tracy repeated his charge about subterfuge and fraud at Sandy Hook, saying:
In a geographically vast country where imagery and emotion reign supreme, where fact is often replaced by unsubstantiated claims and hearsay, the eventual result will likely involve mass fraud leading to a severe loss of our freedoms, perhaps eventual tyranny.
*** Stephen Lendman lives in Chicago. He can be reached at email@example.com.
His new book as editor and contributor is titled Flashpoint in Ukraine: US Drive for Hegemony Risks WW III.
Visit his blog site at sjlendman.blogspot.com.